Thursday, December 31, 2009

36 weeks and 5 days....

Here We Are Again!


Things are still going good. I'm not miserable. I'm for sure not comfortable but the end is getting so close and that makes me so happy!!!

We went to the Doctor Tuesday and everything is looking good:) I'm still at a one but I'm happy for that one! :) His head is still down so that's good. Dr. Thompson said Connly is good to come!! He is such a positive Doctor. After he checked me and I asked my questions he said Alright we'll see you Tuesday or before! I'm ready for every one's idea's of how to get him here!!! I've got a few but I'd love to hear more! My dad's birthday is January 5Th(Tuesday) I'd love to have him that day because I was born on my grandpa's birthday and how awesome would that be if Connly is born on his grandpa's birthday. I think it would be pretty awesome!!!




Things I have been feeling...

*That nerve I think its called The sciatic nerve it runs from your lower back down your leg. Kinda makes it hard/painful to walk.

*I can tell he's really running out of room when he kicks it's really sharp.

* I'm a little on edge:) SO STAY POSITIVE WITH ME PEOPLE!!

*I'm kinda getting tired of hearing you look like your going to POP, You are so BIG(who says that? people do!), Your STILL pregnant, You've been pregnant for so long! I can't believe how big you've gotten...just to name a few.

*I've been having some contractions and wow they stop you in your tracks.

*I've went crazy about cleaning our house and making sure we have everything ready for him. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about what I need to get and wondering if I have everything. My mom says it's called Nesting:)

* I'm happy to say that I got some medicine to take from Dr. Thompson for Heartburn and Oh it feels so good to NOT have Heartburn.

All these things I'm feeling will be so so worth it when he gets here!

Being pregnant and be able to have a baby is truly a Miracle!

I'm still SO SO excited to meet our little guy.


The other night Paul said we should probably put the car seat in the car(cute he's just as excited as I am). I agreed and told him we need to vacuum out the car before. He says alright lets do it in the morning...I couldn't wait til morning once I start thinking about it I have to do right then so there we were at 11 at night cleaning the car out! We got the car seat in and I love looking back seeing it knowing Connly's going to be in there soon!


I'm still working on his room. I don't want to post pictures until it's all done:)

7 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, you are too funny! you look cute, and I know what you mean by those things that people say! Some people just don't think haha. that's so fun that you guys are already to go! You're almost there, good work!!

I heard that walking the curb, "lovin on your hubby", and taking long walks work.... one time after I had gone on a long walk up a huge hill, I came back home, and was jokingly walking the curb (cause I'm not a huge believer in the old wife's tails), and then that night i contracted all night then my water broke. that's my story! :) good luck!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You look amazing! People really need to keep those thoughts to themselves! What the heck! I am so excited to meet your little sweetie to. I don't know about you having him early...sorry...it just worries me. I like them to come when they are good and cooked:) I had a blast with you guys last night! Happy New Year!

Stefanie D. said...

You are too cute!

Karolann Mason said...

this is the cutest blog ive ever read! I cant believe you already have the carseat in!! Thats sooo fun and exciting!! its getting so close! im so excited for you! be sure and text me if you need anything...i know im in Richfield and probably cant do a whole lot, but if you think of anything i can do for ya, let me know! :]

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Keisha, you look adorable. Even if you are big there is nothing wrong with it. -I always gained 50 pounds! Yeah, cute and pregnant don't really mix with me. You are very cute and pregnant though. I am so excited for you, becoming parents is SO exciting! Good Luck.

Brad & Beth said...

Keish! YOu are too cute!!! I can't even believe people ACTUALLY say things like that to you!!! You never call a prego chick "BIG" or anything like that!!! RUdE!!! I think you are such a cute pregnant little lady!!! You make me smile! I love you so much! I can't wait to hold little Connly! :D

KK and Company said...

I've heard that doing the thing that got that baby in there in the first place is one thing that can make you go into labor! Ha ha ha... Love ya girly!