Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Thanks to our friends Norm and Lisa I was able to catch a ride up north to Nephi with them Thursday night. Paul worked Friday night and I really wanted to go up north and get his Christmas gifts. We made it to Nephi around I think 12:30 am. Friday my dad needed to run some errands up north and so I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with him. We seriously laughed the whole day. My dad is one heck of a guy:) :) It was nice cause some of the stores that I needed to go to he didn't really want to go in so he'd dropped the big prego girl off at the door and when I came out he was right there to pick me up. On our way home Mckel called and asked if I wanted to go up north with her and I couldn't turn down a girls night up north so I was up north ALL day but it was really a fun day!! Paul got to Nephi way late Friday night.
Saturday was the Lunt Christmas party in Sandy its always a fun time. We went bowling and this lady right here is my cute Grandma Shirley and she Won EVERYONE even the boys haha Her score was 160!!


WAY TO GO GRANDMA!!!


I love this guy right here:)

i love this picture!!! are they not so stinkin cute!?!



35 weeks and one day



Mom you look so cute!!Can't get enough of this smile!

The Candy Bar game!


These two were being special spirits...I'm being nice and not posting the other pictures I have of them:)
Mo and Jayden just lovin life:)Cousins!
Can you touch your nose with your tongue??? Preston Can!This is what Marty would do every time I tried to get a picture of him....

and this is what Joey would do! Come on guys!


On the way home from the party we drove through the festival of lights picture to come...Thanks for the pictures mandee!



Sunday was a great day. We went to church at my home town ward, Paul and me went down to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Ted house and hung out for a couple hours. I love them so much and I miss not seeing them every week. We then went to Chase's and hung out with a bunch of the boys I grew up with they are like brothers to me and Paul has so much fun with them. Paul ended up going with them to Orem to play basketball at 12 am!!! Crazy boys! Paul had a great time and didn't get back to my parents until 4 am! I'm glad they are so good to Paul and invite him to do fun things with them.

Monday Paul and me went up north to get some Christmas shopping done and we ate lunch at Kneaders YUM I miss that place. We headed back to Nephi and hung out with family, colored Mandee,s hair and made some Delicious (yes Mckel Delicious!:) Chocolate and Carmel Covered Pretzels. My dad had the very bright idea that we head back to St. George Monday night so we wouldn't have to drive in the snow this morning. So we left Nephi around 10 got home around 1! When we left I started to cry I love my family so much and this year we will be spending Christmas in St. George it will be the first Christmas ever to not be home in Nephi. I cried until Fillmore lol I think being pregnant doesn't help at all.

Today we had another Doctors appointment I still get so excited to hear our little man's heartbeat! Things are looking good. His head is down and I'm dilated to a One. Doctor Thompson said the end is near I can't explain how excited/nervous I am I can't wait to finally be holding our little miracle!!!

4 comments:

KK and Company said...

Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend! You will do great giving birth... I am so excited for you! Love ya!

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh, and I LOVE your Christmas card. Thanks!! :)

Taya said...

Hey Keisha! I am so glad you had a fun time in Nephi! I love going home its my absolute favorite thing. Being with family just makes you feel better:) I am so excited for your little guy to get here. Fun stuff:) Love ya Keish.

Malaree said...

LOVE your belly and your button ha ha :)

You look so adorable, Keish!

Can't wait to meet your sweet little guy and hear all about your birthing story! Maybe we can scare the rest of our girlfriends hee hee!

LOVE YOU!

P.S. Hope you and Paul have a wonderful Christmas!

Lori said...

Thanks for coming up! We love ya both so much. It will be great next year to have you all here! Connolly and Jordan! We will have the best time ever! Just keep thinking at that. I loved your comments and pictures. Thanks for adding me ;) Love you so much! Merry Christmas I will call ya :)
Mom