Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally on Saturday

We got a LITTLE snow!It didn't last long at all but we did get some and it was so pretty! We put up our tree a little before Thanksgiving isn't she pretty... My mom gave me our old ornaments when I moved out and I was going to get new ornaments but I can't let our old ones go hahaha Next year maybe we'll get new :)


(((Mandee made our Beautiful star in 1992)))I painted this Bell in 1992 I can still remember flicking the white paint on with a toothbrush:) ((Mckel painted this Beautiful Heart in 1990))


On Saturday Night Dani and Logan came over to decorate sugar cookies with us...they turned out so pretty:)


Danielle and Logan ditched out on games;) but Tierra and her new man came to play game with us and it was a really fun night!








On Sunday it was our 9 month Anniversary! We had our Sunday naps after church took our neighbors some cookies and watched Christmas Vacation and had some yummy hot chocolate.




This is my belly about two weeks ago I was down loading some pictures on to the computer and Connolly was moving all over and I snapped some pictures:)
We go from this...



to this all the time.

I love watching my belly move. He is one active little boy.

Look at my CUTE family...How can you not love them? They made a snowman of Elder Jones and a cute Hawaiian Honey :) Makes me laugh.These are my FAVORITE kids in the whole world...I can't wait to go home and play in the snow with them!

8 comments:

Brad & Beth said...

HAHAHA am I a non-creeper? LOL add me to your blog!!! beththebratt@hotmail.com LOVE YOU!

Keisha said...

haha Your kind of a creeper Beth but I guess already added you. I'm so confused I swear I changed my blog to private yesterday...You must have already gave me your email??? Or maybe I don't know how to go private lol

..Amber.. said...

Keisha! Your belly is so stinkin' cute!!!

KK and Company said...

Your belly pictures are too cute and funny. Love it! Can't believe you will be a mom soon!!!

Hollie said...

oh fun. The joys of Christmas. Looks like fun. Glad you took pictures of your belly when it becomes weird shapes. I love looking back at mine and I try to figure out how in the heck he is positioned.

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL..
Super Cute BELLY there.. ALMOST TIME!!! Love the Christmas Ornaments.. Your need the 3 kids to make you one.. The HAWAIIAN Snowman and Woman are DARLING.. I love them.. Too funny they even have a SPECIAL SPOT LIGHT shinning on them when it's DARK.. LOL.. I'm so excited for you and the baby.. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I love all the pics...the belly ones, the cookies, the snowmen, your cute tree and decorations! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun:) It has been so crazy for us- we are leaving town again tonight for SLC. We have to get together maybe next week sometime...Christmas Eve:(? Let's talk soon!

nyn said...

Hi my sweet Sister,
I just caught up on your blog after months. I am sorry, I have been so out of the loop. Once school got crazy and the girls got into the play I kind of shut down. It has been a really tough few months, but I am back. I loved looking at everything you have been doing. I literally cried that I couldn't be at your showers. It looks like they were so much fun and you got some awesome stuff!! I am also so so so jelous about the Forgotten Carols, I love that show and the music so very much. I am most sad about the holidays we don't get to spend with you and that I will not get to meet Connolly until he is a few months old. We are thinking of coming out the very last week in March, into the first week in April.
Love you so much sweet Keisha.
Love,
Carolyn