Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby Showers...

Baby Shower #1
My Sisters and Mom threw Connolly and Me a baby shower Open House on November 28th. It was at my sister Mckel's house in Nephi. They had a ton of Yummy food, all kinds of Cookies, Brownies, Cinnamon rolls, Salad, Banana nut bread, Kristi and her girls brought cute little Mini Cup Cakes etc. Thanks for putting the hours into making all that yummy stuff!;) I was able to see friends and family that I don't get to see often I loved every minute of it! I forgot my camera but my mom took a few so thanks mom for pictures.Thanks again Mandee,Mckel and Mom for the shower!
Baby Shower #2
My friends Dani and Mallory threw Connolly and Me a shower on December 2nd in St. George at Mallory's house. I again forgot my camera so thanks Mal for sending me these pictures. They had pasta and cake- very yummy! We played a couple games the one where they measured my belly with a string and everyone had to cut their own piece of string guessing how big mine was...Mckel was the Winner:) We also play the baby food game...Trini was the winner! It was so fun to see a lot friends. Thanks Mckel and Mom for coming down just for the shower means a lot. Thanks Mal and Dani for the shower and for all the time you put into it means so much:)




After my mom and sister left the next day I put all of Connolly's stuff in his room and I couldn't help but cry because I felt so blessed with great family and friends that gave so much to Connolly and me. Paul and I both feel so blessed. Thanks everyone -We love you!

4 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

I'm lookin a bit creeper-ish in one of those pictures!!haha You should probably remove it ASAP

Brad & Beth said...

Im so sad I missed the shower!! :( Ill make it up to you! :D... somehow... lol
LETS PLAY!!!

Chelsey said...

Keisha! You look so fetchin cute pregnant!! I cant believe how soon you are going to have him!! Congrats! Miss seeing you!

Tasker Trio said...

I'm glad I was able to come to your shower-it was so fun to see you again with your cute little pregnant belly! :) We can't wait for you to move up here soon!