Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas.

We spent our first Christmas married in St. George. Christmas Eve we went bowling with The Paul's mom and Stephen. Just Paul and his mom bowled... Stephen and I both have back troubles right now:)
We had dinner with the Wardles then we watched everyone open their presents.
We then went home to open our Christmas pajama pants that my mom and dad gave us to open on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition:) We loved them! Thanks!
Christmas day sadly I forgot to take pictures but we had a fun morning. We got up opened our presents. Paul gave me a treadmill and some other fun things and I gave Paul a dresser and clothes In my family we draw names but this year we did it a little different and drew families and we got the Stowells and Mandee and Jaren had us. We got a some great gifts! Even though we spent Christmas down here my parents spoiled us with a ton of great gifts. Even baby Connly got cute stuff! Thanks again Mom and Dad. Paul then made me a yummy breakfast and then Paul and I were able to talk to my brother and it made our day. He sounded so good! I can't wait for him and Paul to finally meet! Paul had to go to work at three:( but I went over and hung out with Lisa and baby Cache.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!
25 days or less until baby Connly will be here!!!



4 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

I had so much fun hanging with you on Christmas! Thanks for keeping me company. You are a great friend!

Michael & Nikki said...

I can't wait to see this new baby!! I better be on the call list! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! Jealous you got a treadmill!! Lucky girl! so fun!

Hollie said...

Dido to Nikki on the treadmill. Thats great! I need to see you. Your gift is sitting at my house lonely. :)

Hollie said...

p.s. LOVE the name change. looking at it in writing I like it better i think.