Thursday, December 3, 2009

Next Month...

Our Baby Boy will be here!!! CRAZY! I can't even wait.
(32 week and 5 days)
I'm just realizing that I'm a little late on the belly picture. I was supposed to take a picture at 32 weeks I'm 5 days late. Dang it.I had Paul take a picture tonight outside of his work party lol. I'm forgetting a lot lately...Pregnancy Amnesia:) We're SO ready for our little man to be here! This last month went by so fast((most days anyway)). I think the Holidays have helped a ton. Here are a few things I'm feeling these days....
*Starting to feel tired again(kinda like when I first got pregnant)
*My lower back is starting to hurt more
*Heartburn is still going STRONG
*I'm feeling even more large these days(seeing myself in pictures about kills me)
*My belly button is popped out to the max
*He's running out of room he's always right up in ribs especially when I'm driving or just sitting down.
*Its crazy to just watch my belly move and its always lop sided makes me laugh.
I still love feeling him moving around he sure is a strong little guy. He gets hiccup's a lot:) His room is almost put together. I finally just ordered brown crib sheets online The only place I could find them was at Babies R us and they were out so when they come I'll post some picture of his CUTE bedding my mom made. We have one more monthly visit Monday then every 2 weeks after that. YAY! I can't wait to hold him in my arms! Paul is probably SOooo ready for him to be here so he doesn't feel like he's married to a 90 year old lady anymore. Its getting so hard to set up so he's usually helping up and rubbing my feet and back... He's been amazing through these last 32 weeks and 5 days:) I don't know what I'd do without him. We're so excited to be parents! Oh and did I say baby Connolly will be here NEXT month... I love saying that. Feels so good:)

..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*..*




HAPPY HOLIDAYS SUNHAWK EMPLOYEE'S
These two guys are SunHawks finest!!! haha
This is how they wanted their picture taken...aren't they pretty?

Paul's work Christmas party was tonight it was nice to meet some more of the people that he works with.

Norm and Lisa such a cute couple!:) And they're CUTE baby boy Cache! Love these three!

6 comments:

julee said...

ahhh! connolly is getting so big. i need to see you asap. this is getting ridiculous. seriously. i am so excited! :)

KK and Company said...

Wow! I can't believe you are going to be a mom in a month! CRAZY! You look really cute as a pregnant mommy. I just love it!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You are so cute! I love that you've documented your growing belly! I think you look great. Our husbands are so funny...their pic makes me laugh. You guys are great friends! Let's get together for games:)

Connie said...

Keisha, you still look great! It's coming fast. I hope you had a good shower. We need to find out what you are still needing. Take care, it will be over before you know it.

Hollie said...

You look so dang cute! I too love scrolling down your blog to watch you grow. :) We need to play again soon. Call me. I wanna come see what else you have done with Connolly's room.

Brad & Beth said...

You are too cute Keish! I love your prego pics! :D adorable!