Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Wardle's. Dave is such a good cook and made the best stuffing I've ever had! Yum! After eating tons of great food we hung out until it was time for Paul to go to work. I then drove to Nephi to get ready for black Friday. I haven't drove up there without Paul for a long time and I missed him but it gave me three hours to think about all the things I am very thankful for. I'm very blessed and I thank my Heavenly Father for everything in my life everyday because without him I would have nothing. I finally made it and hung out with my parents and then us girls loaded up and drove to Draper to stay at Kristi's. We were up till around 12:00 a.m. looking at the ad's and then left for Kohl's at 3:30 a.m. and shopped until about 6 p.m. Call us crazy but we have fun! I had one lady look at my belly and say you are crazy for being up this early. IT WAS SO WORTH IT! So many funny/fun memories. I was dead by the end of the day.Saturday my Mom and Sisters threw Connolly and me a baby shower in Nephi at Mckel's house and it was a lot of fun and I got to see friends and family that I don't get to see that often and It means so much that they came. Connolly got a lot of cute things! Thanks so much Mandee Mom and Mckel for such a fun shower and spoiling Connolly already. My mom has the pictures of the shower on he camera so I'll get them up as soon as I get the pictures from her. Paul got to Nephi Saturday around 12 and went to a movie with his dad at the new theater in Nephi. After the shower we went to my parents and watched the big game GO BYU so glad they beat the UTES!!! I wish we could have went to that game. Maybe next year. That night we went to the light parade and just relaxed. Very very fun weekend hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Jamin was ready to eat yummy food!!!Paul being the cute guy he is playing with the kids. I only took two pictures the whole weekend!!!! I'm a little mad at myself!

2 comments:

KK and Company said...

Glad you had a fun weekend!!

Malaree said...

That's so fun! Paul is going to be such a good dad. I am so excited for you guys :)