Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blind Date...

Paul and Me set our friends up on a blind date last night. On our way to pick them up we started talking about our luck with blind dates. Lets just say we both never liked them. Hollie do you remember when you tried to set me up on a blind date with your friend that was two heads shorter than me??? lol I knew you'd get a good laugh. Blind dates can be fun but MOST all of the blind dates we went on were terribly awkward!Funny to talk about now tho! If anyone has a funny or weird blind date story that would like to share please feel free I'm always up for a good laugh. If I ever set you up on a blind date and you hated every minute of it...please forgive me!!
This is Kacen and Karol:)
We picked Karol up and on our way to meet Kacen we promised her she'd have fun and that Kacen was a good, nice, cute guy. Our plan was to go dinner and line dancing. We all were pretty excited to go and we get there and its canceled for some play practice...Dang it! We all agreed to going to the movie The Blindside. VERY good movie! Funny thing about going to a movie is that when we picked Karol up we were talking about how blind dates can be and Paul said to Karol the worst blind dates are when you go to a movie and you don't get to talk..Then we end up going to a movie!! We got a lot of talking in at dinner tho.We hope you both had fun time!!! We did!!
Yes I didn't realize how much yellow I had on until I looked at this picture! HOLY cow.
Little too much yellow going on!

4 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

I could go on for days about bad blind dates. Seriously, I don't think I had one good date. I laugh my butt off about them now though!! It looks like you did a good job setting them up. They both are really cute!!

Hollie said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I am in Panaca Nv in the car and i happen to get internet service. haha i laugh. That was our first fight!! :)

Karolann Mason said...

haha keisha! i had a blast!! it was awesome! dinner was great and the movie was Extremely Good! the line dancing being cancelled=bummer. but that just means we have to add another item to our 'to do' list:] thanks again to you AND paul! YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVORITE!!
(best blind date thus far;)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

I went on a blind date once and had the same problem you did. I was a senior in High School and my friend asked me if I would double with her. She told me the guys were return missionaries so I wanted to look mature so I wore by big brown boots that made me like 3 inches taller than I already am. Well I showed up and the dude was like a head shorter than me. It was so awkward, especially when he hugged me at the end of the night! My friend later admitted that the her date had said to be sure and have a short girl friend come for his friend. She just forgot to tell me that. SO AWKWARD!