Sunday, November 1, 2009

We've made it to the Third Trimester!

October 31st
Wahoo!! We're almost there little guy! I am now 28 weeks!12 more weeks to go!! We're in the single digits we only have 84 more days to go!! Wow! Some days it feels like time is flying by and then other days I feel like time is dragging. I'm always thinking about him...

I wonder who he will look like-hopefully Paul!
I wonder if he'll have lots of hair-I've had bad heartburn so I'm thinking he will
I wonder if he'll be a good sleeper- he already keeps his mommy up at night cause he likes to kick moms ribs all night long:)
I wonder if he'll be a big baby- I hope he is
I wonder where I'll be and when I'll go into labor
I can't wait to hold him for the very first time:)
I can't wait to see him and Paul play together.
I can't wait to kiss him
I can't wait to hold his tiny hands
I can't wait to tell him the little piggy story on his little toes
I can't wait to look into his eyes and tell him how much i love him.
I can't wait to see him smile for the first time...even if it is just gas:)
I can't wait to take a million pictures of him
I pray I can be a good mom!
These are just a few things I wonder and can't wait for. I never thought just feeling him move around in my belly could bring tears to my eyes and put a huge smile on my face. He's getting so strong sometimes it kinda hurts but I still love it. Its reassuring to feel him moving around in there. This last month my belly has grown so much! The ''fun'' part is that its only going to get even bigger and more uncomfortable. Sounds fun huh;)He's not just kicking now it feels like he's rolling around in there. Being pregnant is amazing! Its amazing to me that our baby is in my belly growing so much everyday.
Here are a few things I've been experiencing this month...
-I'm usually cold all the time but the last couple weeks I've been pretty hot(we have had two fans going in our room at night poor Paul sleeps with three blankets and I sleep with one thin blanket:)
-Its harder to sleep at night, Its hard for me to sleep just on my left side, He kicks all night long my right ribs are getting a beating:) I'd rather be up feeding and holding him all night:)
-Sitting for long periods of time is getting uncomfortable
-Braxton Hicks
-A full bladder, always.
Being pregnant in my opinion is not easy but it is the most amazing thing and I am so grateful I am pregnant and for the experience it has been so far. We are blessed! I can't wait to be a mommy:)
I haven't said what his name will be on my blog yet but he will be named...
Connly Paul
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
--Halloween Party--
We made our costumes this year and they turned out better than what I thought they would.I was a Oven, Connolly is the Bun in the Oven and Paul is the Baker/Bun Maker:)




Mallory and Dean had a Halloween Party at their house. It was a lot of fun! We played games, Carved sweet pumpkins, Ate a ton of yummy treats and delicious taco soup! Thanks for a fun time guys!




14 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Your costumes are adorable. I love them. I told them to Aaron and he smiled. -That's a good thing-. I am so happy for you and Paul, and Happy Last Trimester!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Enjoy the kicks as much as you can because once he is out you will miss them...haha I do, but I am so not ready for another:) Those costume are so stinken cool! One year I will get Moss to dress up I just know it:)

Darren + Janessa said...

haha cute costumes!!!

i had heartburn way bad too and tylee had lots and lots of hair! :)

Unknown said...

OH Keisha! Your posts make me cry every time when you talk about your baby. You make me want one even more! You're going to be such an amazing mother. I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Dang it, It's me Raquel not my husband Casey. lol

Em said...

That made me cry... I remember those feelings so much with Cru. WOW. It really is so exciting and new and weird and scary and uncomfortable and wonderful and amazing. You will make the best mommy ever!!!!!!! I can't wait for the first time you get to hold him it is like no other experience you'll EVER have.

KK and Company said...

Oh my gosh your costumes are THE CUTEST THING!!! I am totally going to steal that idea when I am pregnant in the future! :) You are the cutest little pregnant lady in the world. I just love you! I can't wait to meet little Connolly. He will be a doll!

matesen said...

Oh my goodness I love your costumes! You crack me up! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes wonderfully! Love ya Keisha!

Anonymous said...

Keisha that was the cutest idea for a COSTUME EVER.. LOVED it.. Your almost there, how exciting.. ENJOY..

Hollie said...

Oh Connolly is gonna be so happy to meet you!! your costumes turned out awesome! You did great. Making them all by yourself! Love ya!

julee said...

what a creative costume you had this year keish. i love it! it definitely beats our army gear that we threw together. haha!

im glad you finally announced his name. i can't wait to meet him!

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mills Family said...

You are seriously the best! I had so much fun this night!! I'm glad everything turned out!!! I cant believe you made me pee my pants from laughing so hard! I just cant get the image out of my brain of you YELLING/SCREAMING while Dean was acting out, and boys were guessing! HILARIOUS!!! I love you guys!!

The Armitage Family said...

Keisha! Congrats on love and baby. You look great! I love your halloween costumes... too funny.