Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Judy!

Judy's Birthday was yesterday we had a fun night with with her and Stephen. We went out to eat at Cracker Barrel...Yum! Thanks again Stephen for dinner;) After we got our belly's full we headed over to THRILLER!!! If you have not been it is something you should go see next year! I hope you had a fun birthday Judy you deserve it! We love you:)

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller nightAnd no one's gonna save you from the beast about strikeYou know it's thriller, thriller nightYou're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight



This scary Zombie dated my brother and her name is Karol! haha She is SO pretty when she's not trying to look scary:) She was so good at keeping a serious face! When I scare people I laugh so hard so I would not be a good Zombie. Karol you did so good!

Speaking of scaring people lol When Paul and Me first started dating he'd always hide places and scare me...He is pretty good at it. I'd always try to scary him but it didn't ever work and he'd always say you'll never be able to scary me! HAHAHA I've gotten SO good at scaring him and I run away laughing my head off... the look on his face makes me about pee my pants. The best so far was when my sister Mckel and her cute family was here visiting Paul was about to get off work the kids and mike were in bed alseep it was just Mckel and me up waiting for Paul to get home. All the lights were off just the tv was on so it was pretty dark.I heard the garage door go up and I told Mckel to go get in the pantry and when Paul walks in I'll ask him to get me some crackers...Paul comes in the door I ask him to get me some crackers... I'm just rambling to him about my day as he's opening the door to the pantry mckel puts her hand on his chest LOL He ran for the back door! We laughed for about an hour. Was he just going to leave me in the house with some scary person??? he was seriously headed for the door! LOL good times!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL- oh shoot, that is HILARIOUS!!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is VERY funny! How come it is so funny when the Tuff guys get scared? I don't know but I love it!!

McKel said...

Keisha
I was laughing so hard reading it because I can still remember his face and how you said were you just going to run out the door and let them get me. I am laughing so hard, he was so scared lol! That was to funny!