Sunday, October 11, 2009

GO DIXIE REBELS!!!

...I know Its Dixie Red Storm now but I think Dixie Rebels sounds so much better!!! We had such a FUN Saturday. We left the house at 10 am and didn't get home til 1 am...WAY past my bed time! Paul played football with some friends for a couple hours Dani Mal and me were watching and I started to not feel so good and almost passed out I had to lay down on the cement ha kinda embarrassing(this happened at the beauty supply store last week and I had to lay on the floor again embarrassing!) Don't worry I started to feel better after we got some lunch!:)We then went to the Dixie Football Game. It was fun. Elder Jeffery R Hollands Wife and Corey Dillon(the famous football guy) were put into the Dixie Hall of Fame at half time. After the game Paul and I went and did some shopping, changed into our church clothes THEN we were able to go to the Dixie Alumni Dinner and listen to Elder Jeffery R Holland speak...He is a really awesome guy and really funny. So glad we were able to go! Thanks to Paul's friend Sam!(his dad was over it) After that we watched Taken with the gang at Mallory and Deans. Then for the worst part of the night...Paul locked the keys in our car at the college so with Logan and Dani's help we had to figure out how we were going to get in our house to get the spare key. Luckily we had a window open and was able to get in. Around 1 a.m. we FINALLY got home and straight to bed!:)

After Elder Jeffery R Holland spoke we left and as we were walking out Corey(the famous football guy) was sneaking out...Not so fast big guy! haha Paul Mike and Logan needed a picture with him. I'm guessing he's a pretty big deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have THE WORST HEARTBURN RIGHT NOW!!!! I'm sorry Dad that I never felt bad for you all these years when you would have heartburn...I now know what it feels like to have heartburn and it hurts so bad!!! Bless your heart! I love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a FUN day! COdy wanted to go to the football game... w shouldve went with you guys!

KK and Company said...

Sounds like a really fun but tiring weekend! I can totally see you shopping at the beauty supply store... "Oh, look at this shampoo... Oh, wait a sec... Oh I think I'm gonna be sick... Oh snap... I need to lay down." And totally laying down right there in the aisle with the shampoo still in your hand. Hilarious!!!! I love it!

Malaree said...

Keish, you are so funny. I love reading your posts! Heartburn is the worst, but as soon as Kayson was out- my heartburn was GONE and that was the first thing I said. I couldn't believe how much better I felt. I pretty much lived off of chewy rolaids during my pregnancy. Maybe that's not good that you feel like you are going to pass out lol! Love ya!

Em said...

Heart burn SUCKS!!!! Sorry you have to have it. You need to start taking food with you everywhere so that you never feel like you are going to pass out! SCARY! I hate that feeling funny you had to lay down at the beauty supply store ha. Take it easy it would be awful if you really did pass out. Good for you for knowing your limits at least. You crack me up!


PS Corey really is a big deal my dad talked about it forever too!