Saturday, October 3, 2009

6 months yesterday!

6 months! Where did September go? I'm not going to complain I'm very excited for January to get here. I'm glad its starting to cool down now that I'm getting big. St. George weather is amazing this time of the year! We had another Doctors appointment yesterday every things looking good. Our little guy is kicking much harder these days...I love it! I've started on his room! Finally:) Dani and Lori came over last week and we painted stripes on one wall in his room. It turned out SO SO cute! Thanks so much girls for helping me!!! My mom came down this weekend and we found really cute material for his bedding! I'm excited to see it put together! I couldn't get the whole wall but here is part of it.
Things I've noticed in the last month.
- When I bend over to pick things up I feel as if my head might pop off!
- The clothes options in my closet are getting real little
- I feel hungry all the time but really trying hard to control myself
- Sitting for long periods of time isn't comfortable
- Not getting a lot of sleep at night its hard to get comfortable
- Have to go in for the Glucose Test within the next couple weeks:(
- Getting harder to shave my legs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This has nothing to do with being six months but I wanted give a little shout out to all the people that ran the St. George Marathon!!We knew a couple people that ran it this year. Paul and I went down to watch them finish lots of tears, blood and passing out. That would be so hard! What an awesome accomplishment for the people that do it!! It made me tired just watching people finish. Paul says Mckel and him are doing it next year...I'll be on the side cheering you on!!!:)

9 comments:

Hollie said...

Your getting so close! Good thing you won't need to shave your legs much anyway...let em grow it will keep you warm in the winter. :) haha

KK and Company said...

Look at your cute belly! I can't believe you are going to be a mommy! WOW! I do hope you'll post pics of the nursery when it's all finished. Love ya!

Malaree said...

Keisha Donna,
1. You look absolutely, stinkin' cute!

2. Please eat when you are hungry... for your baby! You are super tiny anyways! (maybe that's why you're head feels like it might pop off lol)

3. Your nursery looks absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see pictures when it's finished!

4. I love you :)

Joanna said...

super cute! i think you are a cute pregnant mommy ;) his bedroom wall looks awesome, good work!!!

I totally agree with you on the marathoners- they are out of their mind (if paul does it next yr he is out of his mind too;)) but at the same time i think it is SO COOL that people can do that... unbelievable.

Em said...

6 Months you are getting so far along! You are so cute and that room looks so so cute!!!!!! Great job on it... and thanks for the belly pictures.

Joel and Breanna said...

congrats!!! I hope everything works out perfect for you!

Connie said...

Keisha, I love your wall! I can't wait to see the bedding that your mom is working on. You know doing things like that as a grandma is so much fun!

Ciera said...

You're so cute Keish.

Keri Ramsay Sorensen said...

Hey, I haven't talked to you in forever! I heard about the pregnancy, Congrats!! You're adorable pregnant:)