Monday, September 28, 2009

A fun little Getaway!

We went down and stayed in Vegas for the night. It was so nice to just spend time together and get away from work and school! Since Paul started school there hasn't been much time for just us. So this short getaway was much needed:) We had a really good time! Ate some yummy food at The Cheesecake Factory, walked a lot, laughed a lot and shopped! This might be a little weird to some but we like to people watch? We get a good laugh. There are SO many different people in Vegas. I found out that walking the strip in the 100 degree weather when pregnant I blow up like a dang balloon. I couldn't get my wedding ring off! Don't worry I think my face, hands, legs, feet and everything went down or at least I think they did!;) Anyways it was a fun fun time!
p.s. The night before we went I had Paul color my hair. It actually turned out great its wasn't his first time but I get a little nervous every time you just never know what your going to get. Then he says he wants me to put the extra color from my hair on his hair(keep in mind we put slices of a level 3 on my hair aka dark dark brown) So anyways we did it and I about peed my pants laughing when we washed it out. ITS BLACK!!! While his was processing I decided I wanted bangs again I've cut my own before but this time I cut them WAY too short. Paul was trying really hard to not laugh and he kept saying they look fine and he liked them. Then when I told him I look like Joe Dirt! He lost it! PERFECT!!! Elvis and Joe Dirt! Bless our hearts!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Hows my travelers? I'm glad you had a good time. I like the hair dos! It's good were not having family pictures for a while!lol I'm just kiddin'
Love ya
Mom

Michael & Nikki said...

Dear Elvis and Joe Dirt, I love the new dos! haha You kill me!!! Sounds like a fabulous little get away, where did you stay!? We should plan a trip together!!! after the babe, so we can go on the rollercoasters!! FUN!!!!! xoxo miss and love ya!

Malaree said...

Keish... I love that you update your blog so much! Don't worry, I like to people watch, too! People are really interesting. I always wonder what people are thinking. Anyways... you are hilarious! I was laughing so hard I started crying! You look adorable! Love ya!

KK and Company said...

Super fun post!

Em said...

Ha you crack me up. Your bangs look great and I wouldn't have even noticed his was way dark. You two are cute! Good job and going and doing some fun stuff while prego. All i wanted to do was sleep and sit around eating nachos and salad. HA

Jason and Joanna said...

i might not have any style, but i think your hair turned out real cute! paul- ya, that's pretty dark lol but that's cute that he is so daring and wants to try new things :)

looks like fun in Vegas!! it's always great to get away for a little while!

A bit about our little family... said...

So I am obviously not a hair dresser like you but I think your bangs are excellent and paul looks quite handsome himself! Also...who cares if you guys think you look like elvis and joe dirt. It will make for a fun and adventurous sex life! HAHAHA

Finlinson Family said...

HAHA I have sausage fingers too! It's the worst when I've been at school all day. By the time I get home I have to put butter on my finger to get my ring off then I have a nice red indent for the next hour.

Unknown said...

Hey... at least you fit in in Vegas!!!! PERFECT timing! :) ha ha.... maybe people were really PEOPLE watching YOU!! j/k you guys look great and are the cutest dang couple ever no matter what the hair color!