Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy fun week full of family fun!

Finally! I met Jaxon Lee last Tuesday night and he is Adorable! Hollie and Scott are SO cute with him and he is such a good baby. I had a sleepover in Cedar at the Lee's house that night. I'm so glad they're back in Utah! Paul picked me up in Cedar Wednesday morning Paul's mission friend got married in the Mount Timpanogo's Temple at 10:30. I love the Temple its thee best way to start off your day! This temple will always be one of my favorites because that's where Paul asked me to marry him:) Brings back the best memories!This is where he asked me to marry him! Pretty huh:)Acting it out again:) He even got down on two knees again... yes were a little weird but we have fun!

That night Av and Me played dress up with my cheer uniforms:) She's so cute!!!

Today we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Wardles to have a birthday BBQ for Bella and Hallee!
Hallee and Grandpa!

Dave and Bella!

Carter lovin' his RED cup cake. Jessica loved that he got a Red one;)


Paul, Me and B a.k.a the matchmaker
Jessica and Hallee:)

5 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I do love that temple also! That is where Aaron and I were married SO long ago. We haven't been back there since:(. I did love to see the picture of it. THANKS!!

KK and Company said...

Avia looks so cute in the cheer uniform! I miss those days...

Hollie said...

Keisha your a natural. I can't wait to meet Baby Hogue. Glad I got to see you. I love the dress up picture. How fun. Your such a fun aunt your going to be an awesome mom.

Malaree said...

CUTE! Hollie's baby is co cute. Avia looks ADORABLE in that cheer outfit (I just found a picture of me, you and Keen in those same outfits yesterday)! You and Paul are so cute together! I can't wait to see your baby and I LOVE the quote on top of your page!! Love you!

Michael & Nikki said...

FUN! I love the temple pics! I laughed!!