Sunday, September 6, 2009

wish i could cross my eyes! Our family went Camping Friday night and Saturday. Av and Me were troopers and slept in the trailer with the guys and the wimpy girls went home;) We woke up at six a.m. to hang out in the truck while the boys went hunting Saturday morning. The plan was to sleep in while the boys went hunting but my Dad being the good Dad he is didn't feel good about us staying up in the canyon by ourselves so we went. She's really liking to take silly pictures so that's just what we did to pass some time:)I LOVE you Avia! I do have to say my dad wanted me try to get a dove and I missed both times! Sorry dad! Next time;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone cancross their eyes.... you just have to look at your nose! :) I pulled up your blog and Hallee said hey I like her, she watched me while you were at the temple and paul came too! :) You really are so good with kids!

Anonymous said...

So Avia can go cross eyed much better than you! Love ya Keish!