Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 months today!

Paul and I have been married for 6 months today! Lots has happened in 6 months.Time has gone by so fast.I am so grateful for Paul and the person he is. There really is NOTHING better to be married to your Best Friend. Before we were married quite a few people told us that you have to fight for your marriage and that hard time will always come. Its true...But through the fun and hard times there is no one else I'd rather have by my side. Paul helps me to be a better person. Together we have learned a lot and we have so much more to learn together. I can't wait! Its going to be a fun ride! Paul will be an amazing dad he is already so good with kids. I can't wait to see him play with our little guy. We both can't wait for January.
Happy 6 Months Babe! I love you!
This is our first picture together Our second date..Love at first sight!We had lots of fun dates!We were Engaged December 23, 2008 Happiest Couple Alive!;)Mr. and Mrs. Hogue. Happiest day in Our lives! Honeymoon Baby!!!Found out we're having a baby:)we both look so pretty

Still so in love and having fun!

6 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Yay to 6 Months!!! :o)

Jason and Joanna said...

Congrats on 6 months! Crazy you are half way to havin a baby and six months into your marriage!! But congratulations, so much fun!! You guys are great together!

Unknown said...

Hey... Congrats that you made it to the sixth month mark in your marriage before your sixth month mark in you pregnancy... ha ha! :) You are hot with blonde short spiked hair... thanks for posting those pics of Hallee and Bellas party b/c I didn't have my camera! I am truely happy for you and Paul because I feel like I have so much in common with you and I coouldnt ask for a funner more gorgeous sister in law that treats my kids soooo amazing... they love you!

KK and Company said...

and the months will keep on getting better! Congrats on 6 months!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You two are so dang cute together! You are such a happy couple and can tell you are VERY Happy! Good Luck with the Many, Many more months together!

Finlinson Family said...

So I just realized... you guys got engaged 4 days after us and your baby is due 4 days after ours!!! WEIRD!