Tuesday, September 1, 2009

20 down 20 more to go!

Today was our Doctors appointment. I LOVE Doctor Thompson I just know I'm in good hands...and for me that is such a big deal to have a good doctor. I love to go in every month! I'm half way there this Friday! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM!!! I can feel him now and I love it! I already know I will miss it when he's here...Those of you who have been pregnant before you can agree is the best feeling. It makes me want him to come now so I can kiss and hold him all the time! BUT I know he's too little to come right now so I will continue to work on my patients and wait 20 more weeks. I'm having a hard time finding cute BOY bedding(of course there is a ton of cute girl bedding). Let me know if you know where I can find some! I want to get started on his room but I need to get bedding first! Thank You!
(19 weeks and 2 days)
My camera was being crazy for a minute after I played with it for a minutes I took this picture of Paul to make sure it was working haha Can you tell he didn't know I was taking a picture of him? I sure do love him more than anything!!! This is probably the only picture of him NOT smiling. I LOVE YOU PAUL!!!
We're heading up north tomorrow to Pauls friends wedding. They are getting married in the Mount Timpanogos temple that's where Paul asked me to marry him! We haven't been back to that temple together since so I'm excited! Its such a pretty Temple! Then Swiss Days in Heber and Camping for the Holiday weekend! FUN WEEK!

14 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

So exciting!! I want to help you decorate his room so you better let me know :)

Joanna said...

Your belly has really popped since I seen you last!! Good work on growing your baby :) You look super cute- and niiiice picture of Paul lol

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I'm going to have just ditto Jo's comment....Your belly IS darling and that is a sweet picture of Paul! Have a fun week!

Unknown said...

You are the cutes pregnant girl EVER!!!! I miss feeling them inside me too... so enjoy it!

Malaree said...

You look SO adorable! Let me know if you find cute boy bedding because I am STILL looking!! I think I might just have to make my own... if I can fight some cute material?! It's so hard!

matesen said...

Congrats on making it to the halfway point! You look so dang cute pregnant! I love your little belly!

Michael & Nikki said...

Cutest pregnant girl ever! I just love that belly! I want to rub it!
Have a fabulous weekend!! Sounds like lots of excitement!!! YAY!! Love you friend! xoxo

julee said...

keish. have lori whip you up a cute quilt for your baby room!

Carson & Alyse Park said...

Keisha,
Congrats, I'm so excited for you. I am only 2 weeks behind you so I love reading what's going on with you so I know what to expect. I am having a boy too. Someone told me to look at bedding on tinytotties.com and I think they even have free shipping!
Alyse

The McInnes Family said...

Congrats on half way. You are a cute prego girl! Yes I am still doing the coupon thing. I would love to teach you. If you have some friends that would also like to learn I could teach all of you at once. Just let me know.

nyn said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you. And of course you are so beautiful as ever. I am jelous. I was so so so big as a prego lady. Thanks for posting the fun pictures.

Darren + Janessa said...

Hey! so you are on the countdown! congrats!! (I talked to you at costco one time- hopefully you remember?) anyway, i have dr. thompson too! he is so awesome! well you look great! i hope everything continues to go well for you!!!

The Ramsay's said...

congrats on getting married you two! and congrats on the baby! that is so exciting.... isn't it so random that i went to school with both of you at one point?!?

The Robisons said...

Every once in a while I check your blog and it's private, then it won't be, then it will be. :) Anyway, I'm glad I finally checked again and could see. I'm way late it saying this, but congratulations on your baby boy! How exciting!