Sunday, August 30, 2009

15 years old...

Paul and Me received a calling today at church. We couldn't be more excited about it. We are the Sunday school teachers for the 15 year olds in our ward. I'm glad we will be teaching the class together we will be learning a lot together. The first question that I asked our bishop was if I can bring treats:) He said yes...I'm pretty excited about that. I think I'll be nervous come Saturday nights cause I get WAY nervous to talk in church let alone teach a class:)I think these 15 year olds will be teaching ME a lot! Anyways we're super excited and We start next week! Pray for us:)

6 comments:

Hollie said...

how exciting. that will be so fun. we loved teaching together..course we had four year not fifteen. as for the picture that really makes me laugh because we were going to do that on our way home with a uhaul. haha good thing our friends took it for us

Jason and Joanna said...

that will be fun- sounds kinda challenging though lol, but I wish you the best of luck!

LOL that is so funny! It's amazing what some people will do! One time we were driving and we saw a van with a mattress on top of it, as the front of the mattress was flying up from the wind LOL too funny!

Michael & Nikki said...

We have the 7/8 year olds and we LOVE it, although its much different from the 15 year olds, that would be a bit more nerve racking! But I know you and Paul will do amazing!! How exciting.. and I love the picture!! I think you and Paul should invest in one.. it would be perfect for you, him and baby H. :) haha LOVE IT!

The Robison's said...

Ohh that will be fun! You guys will do good. I hate to talk in front of people too. Paul will help you. lol you just be the treat lady! lol

Malaree said...

OH no... remember what we were like when we were 15? LOL... too bad! You guys will be great though. They might as well be pulling that trailer with a Kia Sportage lol! That's classic. Love ya!

KK and Company said...

You'll do great! I would be nervous though too. I'll keep my sunbeams!!! ha ha...Good luck!