Friday, August 7, 2009

A little of Everything...

My good friend Kolby and his cute girl friend Whitney let me tag along the other night for a night ride. With Paul workin nights I get a little bored sometimes. I can't wait for him to be done with school so he can have day time job:) Thanks for working so hard for our family! Me and little man love you! Anyways They took me up to Diamond Valley and we went over the mountain and we could see sand hallow...pretty sweet few! I had to go pretty slow cause it was sort of rough trail so Thanks Kolb and Whit for being patient with the pregnant girl:)
Me and Kolb(he's such a dork)

Kolb and Whit
.................................................................................................................
My cousin Trent got married last weekend in the Salt lake temple. The Salt Lake temple is so pretty and very big! We spent the day in Salt Lake with them! Everything was great! I'm so happy for him and lex! Married life is great!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Trini took me to lunch at Cafe Rio a couple weeks ago to celebrate being pregnant:) Thanks so much Trini for lunch! just love her!

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You are SO cute! Is that a LITTLE pudge I see coming coming on? It is SO cute. Yes, Trini is a cute girl!

Jason and Joanna said...

love the belly! those are some pretty views, good thing you have friends that will let you hang out with them at night time :) and what a nice friend of Trini to take you cafe rio- mmmm... that sounds delicious!