Monday, August 10, 2009

Our little guy! We love him so much already!!!
Cute Baby Feet!!!
It's a BOY!!!!
long legs...are you surprised?:)
(16 weeks a.k.a 4 months)
Things have been going lots better now that I just have rough days now and then. I feel like I'm ALWAYS hungry more than I was before I got pregnant. We had our second appointment last Monday and everything is looking great. Except for the first thing I have to do is get weighed and yuck that can ruin your day! but then we get to hear the heart beat and get a ultra sound then we're both on top of the world:)I asked my mom to come with Paul and Me and she loved it I'm glad He was moving like crazy this time!!! Its so fun to see how much he has grown in such a short time it is amazing to me! Its crazy to think I have baby inside of me. I can't think about it too much. We don't have too much longer to go!! I need to start working on the baby room. I'm pretty excited about that.
Few things I have been craving:)
Sour Patch Kids
Brownies
Mashed Potato's
Popsicles
Cafe Rio

9 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Is it bad that I crave ALL of your cravings EVERYDAY!? And I'm NOT preggo!! hmmm..

I LOVE the little pictures! So awesome.. I CAN NOT WAAAAIIIITTT to meet this little guy!! YAY! How is everything going? Its been Way Way Way to longggg. wouldn't ya say?? LOVE YOU!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

It was really fun to hang out with you the other day. Thanks for inviting us to come over. And also I love your song that you have playing;) "The best days of your life". Some songs just really describe life well:)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Your little tummy is too cute! I am so excited for your lives to be turned upside down! But, in a good way of course. Parenthood is the best, most of the time. Especially when they start interacting with you!

Unknown said...

Ha ha... I am not pregnant but for some reason I crave Cafe Rio as well... guess we better go to lunch!

KK and Company said...

Sooo fun!!! I love it! You will have such a cute little boy. He'll be good lookin'!!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Keisha, I made our blog private and didn't get your email! If you want an invite send me your address
kelsey2202@hotmail.com
Congrats on the little guy. You will be a great mom!

Jason and Joanna said...

love the belly! your little man is very handsome.

Malaree said...

So cute Keish! i can't wait to meet the little fella in 5 more months! Take care of yourself and rest lots and lots while you can!!!

The McInnes Family said...

We are so glad that your ultrasound went good. Yes you look like you are pregnant. I hate it when people say that prego ladies don't look like they are. They just make you feel fat! You are a cute prego girl. It makes me jealous! Hope everything continues to go good! We are excited for you!