Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

....for Paul
These next four years are going to FLY by right?...probably not but I can keep hoping! Paul likes school so he doesn't mind it but me on the other hand is having a hard time with him going back...the summer was SO fun spending the days together. We do have a couple hours in between his school and his work that we can spend together.Thank the heavens for that!! I'm doing hair at home now so that when our baby gets here I can be home with him. We've turned the laundry room into a salon:) Its actually perfect! So I'm home a lot! It will be great when our little man gets here and I'll have him with me all the time:) We have a Ultra Sound today at 2 and we are excited to say the least. I love how excited Paul gets about going to the doctor. He's sent me a couple texts today saying that he's excited to see the baby in a couple hours:) He's busy at school and still takes time to think about the baby and me! I couldn't ask for a better guy! I did take some pictures of him today all ready for school...funny huh! My mom took pictures of us every year on the first day of school and I plan to do that too:) So I'm starting with Paul:) He's a good sport! My pictures wont upload so I'll try again later! with the Ultra sound pictures:) Another tradition that I would like to keep doing is a Fathers blessing the night before school starts! Anyways pictures to come!
p.s. Next Friday I will be at my half way mark!!! WAHOOOO!

4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

I can't wait to see the new pics of the baby boy!!

And I started school today too.. and I hope the 4 years fly by just as much as you do!!! We can HOPE together :)

Tell Paul good luck!!

Hollie said...

Scott was supposed to start today too but he is missing the first week. So next monday it's back to school for him. This is his last semester. Yay. Hopefully it will go fast for you too. I agree I miss him while at school but we do his homework together and that gives us some bonding time. :) Also we had a change of plans. I'm not flying home anymore. Call me when you get a break or something. k

Unknown said...

I am sad for you that school started again...but I am happy about the salon thing at your house... you should have showed me while I was there!

matesen said...

Alex starts school today as well :(. It definitely isn't fun, but it is worth it in the end I guess! Too bad we aren't neighbors and we could keep each other company!