Friday, August 21, 2009

HELLO emotions and hormones!

Have you ever cried and laughed at the same time so much you start to freak yourself out and your Husband? I find myself doing this a lot this week. Yes it is weird. I feel out of control sometimes.The Chubbiness, Mood Swings,Full on Melt downs, No energy,Sick Day, Pants getting way uncomfortable.
I've never felt so chubby/unpretty in my life(it's still the chubby awkward stage NOT cute pregnant belly).
Paul has done a really good job of trying to say the right things and
Paul is learning What not to say real fast... for example
Me: I feel so fat, I hate to gain weight
Paul: No babe its Cool
Me: Its cool? What part of gaining weight is Cool?
Paul: I mean your pregnant its supposed to happen.
Maybe for boys especially Paul its "Cool" to gain weight...Not so much for emotional wreck pregnant girls!:)
Now to the positive
All this will be worth it when the little guy gets here.
Yesterday morning I was having a melt down and Paul had to leave for work and shortly after he left we were texting and he sent me a text that said Babe go get your Hair done, Nails done, and your eye brows waxed(I didn't think he was listening when I told him I needed to get that done but never got around to it)Do anything that you need to. I didn't think twice about doing this...It sounded amazing. I called my friend Krista for color,cut and wax! I owe her for getting me in on really short notice! So crazy how getting your hair done can make a huge difference but it did! I am SO blessed and I'm grateful to be able to have a baby!

5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

what a great husband!!!

Malaree said...

Don't you worry! It WILL be worth it when the little guy gets here! Love ya!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Nothing is better than when your husband tells you to go pamper yourself! You found yourself such a nice guy and I am so happy for you!

Hollie said...

haha love it! Yay for Krista! (and paul) I miss her. And you! I bet your make over looks gorgeous! I'm excited to see you next weekend.

Brad & Beth said...

Sorry Im such a slacker on the waxing!!!! I LOVE YOU! you are such a cute prego girl!! :D Can't wait until he arrives!