Friday, August 14, 2009

Almost one year!!!

Its been 10 months since my little brother left to Serve a mission in Hawaii.I have mixed feelings about the MTC I was actually thinking about going on a mission when my brother left on his mission we thought it would be awesome to be out at the same time but the MTC changed my mind watching my brother hug our family goodbye for 2 whole years was one of the hardest things I have had to do!!!Family goes one way and the missionary's go the other way. As he was walking away he looked back and the look on his face killed us! That was one of the only times I wished our family wasn't so close!Can you say LONG ride home:) But its been 10 long months... almost one year since he left! Since he has been gone I got married and now pregnant...I think I'm helping time go by for the whole family:)Or at least I like to think that.We miss him so much and hope this next year goes by fast:) He says times going by too fast! I wish I could agree:) I'm so proud of him for making the choice to serve the Lord! We love you Jordan. I can't wait for you to meet my boys! Here are a few pictures I have of my cute brother:)






Jordan is the only boy and the baby of the family so we're a little protective of him:)


















He had a concussion(I'm not sure how to spell that) from his football game:) He kept asking me who he was dating lol I had no idea!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

well.... 10 months isn't that bad! :) I'm kidding, just keep having fun things pass and he will be home in no time! :)

Brad & Beth said...

Man when he does get home and starts dating girls lookin for one to marry... poor girl (who ever she may be) she will like have to pass a personal interview from each of his sisters!! LOL