Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bless their hearts!

Just the other day I went to Harmon's to get some grocery's and it was extremely hot outside and I wasn't excited about making the walk from my car into the store and I found this Expectant Mother Parking Only!!!I couldn't believe it.I had to call my mom and tell her cause I was so excited! Bob and Randy saved the day! Bless their hearts!












Today I was babysitting Dezie and I felt great and then all the sudden I got sick and started to throw up(I'm telling ya it comes at the most random times)So Paul pretty much ending up babysitting Dezie and Me! I'm lucky to be married to the nicest guy ever! I was laying on the couch and Paul's walking around holding Dez and she has her head on his shoulder(the cutest thing) In three minutes she's asleep he lays down on the couch with her on his chest and we all had a nap! I CAN'T WAIT for our little guy to get here. Paul hasn't been around a lot of babies so I found out today he is really good with babies its so cute!(he did put the car seat in the wrong way i thought it was funny!) Dez warmed up to him today and I can't stop thinking about how cute it was! Paul is a great husband and I just know he will be the worlds best dad:) I took these pictures of Dez before I got sick I wish I would of got some pictures of her and Paul...Next time:)




relaxed watching t.v.

10 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Yes, Harmon's is awesome for that! I'm pretty sure when Bud and I were pregnant (before) Bonnie would take one of us with her JUST so she could park in that spot! :) lol

That is so super cute of Paul- he will be a great dad, and those are some of the best times, when you are feelin sick and your husband takes over baby duty! :)

hey... at least paul takes your pictures for you haha, I take my own (not really sure if I should have admitted that) but I think you should add your head in there too! :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is funny that Jo wrote that I would take them along just to park in the "special" spot. It's true! Even if I was only running in. I know, I'm naughty! Now they just need parking for people with a butt-load of kids:)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Yes Bonnie would use us, but at least if we were good she would let us get a treat! I think they should definitely reserve some spots for people with kids. I hope they even put on the sign, "reserved for ladies with a butt-load of kids" worded exactly like that. Mostly I wish they would make a spot for mothers will a billion pounds babies:)

Keisha said...

LOL! I was thinking the same thing bud! reserved for ladies with a butt-load of kids! Maybe you could just count brenden for two babies?:)

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! I love this post... and who's baby is Dezi? She is gorgeous! Oh and just so ya know... I always tell everyone you are my sister-in-law already!!! I am so proud/jealous of you and how dang cute you are! I know what it is like to not have family... my mom and dad live up North and both my sisters live far away and I get home sick still.... BUT anytime... seriously... call me and come over. I am home 90 % of the time and we go swimming alot and we are just VERY CHILL people! Even if it is only to come over and chat while my babies take naps or to come ovr and watch Oprah! WHATEVER! Don't hesitate! If I don't hear from you soon I am going to call you and invite us over to YOUR pool! Lova ya!

Unknown said...

I forgot to mention Cafe Rio lunches as well.... ANYTIME! :) Coldstone... I'm there for ya! :)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

haha I am glad we think a like. Moss works during the days except for now he will start working Wednesday nights. We will have to get together and one night:)

Michael & Nikki said...

I love the sign!! GO BOB AND RANDY! YAY!!! lol

and Dezie is just beautiful!! I want her shoes!! (for Kam of course ;)

Hollie said...

Love it! I pulled into Babies R Us and they had that sign and I was so excited!!! Woot Woot

Hope you get feeling better. Miss ya.

matesen said...

Babies R Us also has the pregnant mom parking. Alex and I went there when I was probably 5 months along, but I wasn't really showing yet. So, he refused to park in the spot because I didn't look pregnant! I was so ticked! Next time I drove and I definitely parked there!