Thursday, September 24, 2009

ONE year mark

Paul has been home one whole year from the Honolulu Hawaii Mission...Its crazy for me to think he has been home one year and we've been married for six months AND we'll have a baby boy in 17 weeks! He didn't mess around or should I say WE didn't mess around. lol! When you realize you want to spend eternity with somebody, you want eternity to start as soon as possible! Why wait right? I'm grateful for the choice he made to serve a mission! He is the most humble guy I know. He would do anything for anybody. Anyone that knows him would agree. Our little family is blessed for the decision he made! I know he misses the people in Hawaii. Can't wait to go back next year!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

That's a pretty picture. 1 year thats crazy! I still think it's sweet that Jordan got called there.