Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our First Home

Our house is for sale as of last week. We've already had some people come look at it. Its not going to be easy to move out:(Are plan is to move in closer to the college.Here are a few pictures of our first home: These pictures are not very good I might take some more when the sun goes down.
I don't know why this one has spots?

There is also a guest room that I haven't done anything to and the babies room that I'm still working on...pictures to come when its finished:)

10 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

uh.... please explain!!!Where do you think your going!????

Keisha said...

Closer to the College:)

Malaree said...

Keish! I LOVE your house. Come help me decorate mine. I still haven't done hardly anything... except the kids' rooms. Your house is SO adorable! Good luck!

julee said...

love what you did to the laundry room. a few cute, new things since i've last visted. i didn't know it was so soon! good talking to you last night. miss you. :(

Darren + Janessa said...

oh i love it.. very cute! you do hair? man, how much do you charge for cut and color?

Keisha said...

Hey Janessa- Yeah I do. Whats your phone number? I'll text my prices. Also add me to your blog please:)

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Sad:( I love your house it's so cute! But you will be moving closer to us:) You should buy a house next to us haha, they are just little but there are some for sale. And I even know an agent, Joanna haha. Good luck and keep us posted!

KK and Company said...

It is sooo cute! I love it! I'm sorry that you have to sell it... That's gotta be hard. Are you planning on buying another one closer to the school? Or just renting? Anyways... your house is adorable. Very, very cute!!

Jason and Joanna said...

very cute home! good luck with a new place!

Hollie said...

freakin cute!! good job kelsh! Can't wait to see you next week...