Monday, November 23, 2009

Our weekend....

Lets just say my husband gets colds wayyy too often in the 8 months we've been married he's had probably 5 colds.He does take a ton of Vitamin C and Multi Vitamins but he still some how gets colds.He hates going to the Doctor I've tried to get him to go. I stay clear of him while he's sick so I don't get sick but last week he forgot to tell me he was feeling a cold coming on and I got it :( Worst part about it is I can't take anything. So Our fun weekend we had planned didn't happen BUT we had fun anyway just hanging out at home together. Paul's family are gamers and I'm slowly becoming a gamer:) We had a couple naps during the day on Saturday and when I have a nap during the day I can't fall asleep at night so we played cards until 2 a.m.! That is not like me. I think Paul was in shock! We were so tired everything became very funny I love those times when we just laugh at everything. Paul said to me Sunday as we were eating dinner for being sick this weekend it was a really fun weekend. I agree it was fun! This is a really random post but this our family journal and I wanted to write about our sick but fun weekend together:)This picture wont turn but this is our Phase 10 scores... Paul 415 and Keisha 40! I was so excited I had to take a picture...I'm thinking it will never happen agian! Paul cried himself to sleep lol just kiddin!

4 comments:

Malaree said...

sad you guys are sick again! Has he taken Zicam (I think that's what it's called) I hear that is amazing stuff! I can just picture you at 2 in the morning laughing at nothing. You are so cute! Can't wait to see you on SATURDAY- whoot!

shaylee burr said...

keish!!! hey girl you look so dang cute! you and your cute belly :).... im glad i found ya on here! hope everything is goin good!! love ya.

A bit about our little family... said...

Hey Captain!
You and Mr. Paul are so cute together! I'm glad you can make a drowsy weekend into a fun one together! Good memories!

Logan and Danielle said...

Hello there my long lost friend!! Maybe you should call me sometime!!!!!!!