Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

January 2010!!!Our Baby Boy will be here this month! We will be parents...this month! Crazy to think. I thought this month would never come and now that its here it kinda feels like it came pretty quick. We are 37 weeks pregnant today!
It's a busy month lots of exciting things will be happening!

Bringing in 2010 at the Nielsen's!

Paul worked until 11 so I spent the evening with Lisa and little Cache man. Our plan was to go to Roberts and get a craft to make until our husbands got off work. We got to Roberts a hour late they closed early for the holiday. So we headed back to Lisa's, Danielle came and we just hung out and talked. Oh and of course played with Cache! 11 came and the party began!It was a Ugly Sweater party I couldn't find one Di was fresh out but we did find a pretty sweet one for Paul:) We ate tons of yummy food and watched the ball drop and got our New Year's kisses in!:) We were there until around 1:30(that's late for a pregnant girl)! We had a really fun night!

Thanks guys!









Little Cache! His smile could melt any one's heart!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Keish..Glad you had a fun party for the New Years! Loved the sweaters..to bad your not closer..I probably had a beauty of a sweater, for you to wear! Missed ya..but I will be seeing ya soon
Love ya Mom

Lisa Nielsen said...

I had sooo much fun too! I'm glad you are always willing to hang out with me (even though I'm kind of boring:). When we can't be with our families, I'm glad to have good friends. I am so surprised you made it to 1:30, I don't think I could have if I was pregnant! I can't wait for your little guy to arrive!!! Happy New Year!

julee said...

yippeee! baby this month. :) now if the other half of my gift would get here.