Saturday, January 9, 2010

Only...

14 days or less
or more if he decides to come late
Anything could happen:)

I'm 38 weeks today.

I tried my very hardest to get him to come on
my Dad's birthday(tuesday)

Monday I went for a hike up a big hill(kicked my butt)
Monday night I took the "magical" oil.
Was in the bathroom all night.
Tuesday morning went for a run w/ Paul...yes a run.
"lovin on your hubby"
Went and walked around wal mart and target like a crazy lady.
Went to our Dr. appointment got my membranes striped
Walked the curb(Paul laughed the whole time)
Went for a hike up and down a huge hill
"lovin on your hubby"
AND NO BABY
I tried my hardest and that's all I could do!
I'm thinking we have a stubborn little guy:)
He was not wanting to come out.
PATIENTS IS THE KEY!?!
can't wait to meet him and hold him all day!!!

8 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, you're too funny!! Just as almost everyone will say, "he will come when he wants" haha, but that's not what you want to hear :) enjoy this time he is in your belly though- they seem to behave much better! (at least Hailee did) :)

The McInnes Family said...

oh Keisha i remember feeling the same way about my first one!
Nothing I did worked either and I remember being so frustrated! Hang in there. Instead try and focus on the alone time you get with Paul! Good luck! We can't wait to meet your little fella!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

This post is hilarious!! Maybe you should have been "lovin on your hubby" a little more:) I'm sorry you have to wait so long it get's irritating. It will be so fun for you when he does finally get here. I'm SO excited for you and Paul!!

Hollie said...

haha the dreaded waiting time for him to come. NO fun! But really as hard as it is (i remember) enjoy being alone or with paul. Not that I want that back but you will never be at that place again so cherish it. Call me.

KK and Company said...

What a cute post! I am sorry it didn't work out. Darn! He will come, don't worry!

Malaree said...

hmmm... sounds like his stubborn little mama lol! just rest while you can girl! i can't wait to meet him yay!

love ya!

Lori said...

lol You have always been one...that couldn't Wait!!!!
Be Patient girl!!
Connly is trying to tell ya, he isn't ready yet!!!!
Love you, Mom

julee said...

text me back!