Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have that baby already!!!

That's probably what your thinking...I'm thinking the same thing!
I'm patiently waiting to go into labor:) I'm doing good just so excited to finally meet our little miracle. Two more days until our due date! Went to the Doctor on Tuesday and I was at a three. He striped my membranes again. He also told me I have a little hernia to the side of my belly button. It should go away after I have the baby. I didn't notice it because my belly button has been poking out for quite some time now so I didn't realize it until he pointed it out. He also said if Connly's not here by Thursday night(tonight) to come in Friday morning and he's going to stripe my membranes again and check things out. So we'll see where we are again tomorrow morning.
Something happened the other day on the way to the Doctor I sneezed and I wasn't sure if my water broke or if I peed my pants so I text Mckel to see what she thought.
Me: Hey I just sneezed and I think my water broke or I just peed my pants?
Mckel: Really? Is it still leaking out?
Me: Nope so I guess I just peed my pants! Awesome.
Mckel: lol Great!
It wasn't funny to me at the time because I just peed my pants but now I can laugh about it:)
Crazy things your body goes through when your pregnant!

I've come to the realization that Mr. Connly will come when he wants and when he's ready to come. You can't make them come...believe me I've tried everything you can think of. And I'm okay with it he will come soon enough!
39 weeks & 5 days

One more thing the other night I was getting ready for bed said my prayers had a little talk with heavenly father about when Connly will make his way here. I then decided to read a few verses before i went to sleep this time I decided to just open up my scriptures and read the first high lighted scripture i see and this is the scripture that was high lighted!

D&C 39:21

For the time is at hand; the day of the hour no man knoweth; but it surely shall come.

You may take it differently but I took it as No man knows when Connly will come but he surely shall come.

Kinda funny how Heavenly Father answers our prayers!

6 comments:

The jarretts said...

Keisha not much longer!! You look so cute!! Good Luck and let us know when he gets here!! We are so excited for you and Paul!!
We love you guys!!

Mills Family said...

Keisha!!! You are the best!!! I am so excited for you and cant wait to see the little guy!! I love the story about you peeing your pants! I can totally picture it!! haha

Hollie said...

I love looking at your belly grow as I scroll down your blog and then watch it shrink as I scroll up. Good Luck my friend. I love you and am praying for you.

Lisa Nielsen said...

I love the scripture! You look so amazing at 10 months pregnant! Ya, the peeing the pants thing only gets worse after having the baby:( at least for me! LOL.

I believe you are in labor as I am typing this. I hope all goes well and I cannot wait to meet little Connly!

Karolann Mason said...

keisha that scripture story is amazing!! prayers really are answered :] i think its that time girlfriend! good luck!! you, paul, and connly are in my prayers!

Malaree said...

you are so funny :) i have a hernia to the side of my belly button, too! mine was from the twins and it didn't ever go away. it doesn't bother me though so they told me to not worry about it! good luck!