Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Temple Square & Enduro Cross

Last year for Christmas My parents gave my family tickets to Celine Dion in Salt Lake well turns out Celine got sick so she rescheduled for Feb. on a Sunday???Don't worry I'm over it now but at the time I was really mad at Celine! We waited a year to go!!!ANYWAYS! My family decided since we all had Friday off we'd go up to the Gateway and Temple square.So Thursday night Paul and me left St. George at 9 got to Nephi at 12 the drive wasn't bad at all. Friday morning we got up and played some basketball...Don't worry I beat Mckel and Paul in a game of Speed! Then we left for SLC. We went to the Gateway first then walked over to Temple Square. Then we went to the movie Madagascar(way funny it was my second time seeing it!) The whole day was a BLAST!! I love being with my family there is never a boring moment! The lights at Temple Square weren't up yet so I'm going back when I go home for Christmas:) Saturday morning Paul had to be home for a 3 on 3 basketball tournament at 9 so we left Nephi around 5 thirty! His team got second out of 15 teams! Go Paul!:) We left for Vegas around 5:30 to go to the Enduro Cross. If you have never been you should definitely go! It was Awesome! That's my fun weekend for you!!! Sunday I was dead tired:) It was all well worth it!

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

Sounds like so so much fun!!! and I LOVE all your pictures... You look so happy Keisha.. I'm so happy for you, and Paul is pretty dang cute!! ;)I NEED details!! LOVE YOU!! CALL ME... We need to play!!