Wednesday, November 12, 2008

....My Family....


Here he is MY HERO ha ha oh he'd die if knew this picture was on here...but I had to! I found this quote and it fits my dad perfectly because I hope one day my husband treats me like my dad treats my mom. "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." I love you Dad:)
Jaren, Mandee and Jayden.

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."
Mike, Mckel, Avia and Madix.

"While we were born Sisters, we grew up to be Best Friends."
“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”

5 comments:

McKel said...

Dear sister
Dad might kill you, but he might like it haha! I love Keisha she loves me, and we love all of our family, they love us and so you see, we are a happy family! Cute! But I could turn you in for using my pictures without permission. Thanks

Kam and Jodie said...

♥ the family pics. Soo Fun!

KK and Company said...

Ya'll look really good. It was so fun seeing you last week. Miss ya already!

Chelsey said...

I love your pictures!!

Annie McEwan said...

Who took your family pics?