Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag

Thanks Holl for the tag. I also did 4 things instead of 8.
4 Shows I watch regularly
-I don't watch much T.V. but sometimes Full house
-Cmt videos
-America's Funniest Videos
-Jay Leno (with my mom when I go home)

4 Things that happened yesterday
-Went to church with Paul
-Took a huge nap
-Went to the fireside
-Played 21 and War with Paul
4 Favorite places to eat
-Cafe Rio
-P F Changs
-Olive Garden
-Kneaders
4 Things I'm looking forward to
-Getting my hair colored this week
-Thanksgiving!
-Going shopping Friday with the girls!
-Of course Christmas!
4 things on my wish list
-Everyone could be honest
-Travel to Europe
-Get a scooter one day
-To be a wife and mom one day
I tag Everyone!

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

How are you friend!? I havent heard from ya for a few days!! How are you and the boy? Paul right?? I need to see pictures!! :o)
Oh ya, Tell Hollie to add me to her list.. mn_duff@hotmail.com, her page is private and I cant get in... CALL ME SOMETIME!! Miss ya

matesen said...

I will be shopping Friday too, so hopefully we will see you! I saw your mom and McKel last year so keep your eyes peeled for me!