Wednesday, November 12, 2008


"After a girl is grown, her little brother- now her protector - seems like a big brother." Jordan would kill me if he knew I put this picture on here because we look like we're getting engagement pictures:) Nope brother and sister!
"While we try to teach children all about life, Children teach us what life is all about." This my favorite picture of Jaden, Avia, and Madix. They were sick of taking picture at this point...as you can see Avia was done smiling:)
...My Parents...

“If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.”My parents are my best friends! They have definately succeeded as parents. I love them both so much and I don't know where I'd be without them!


"Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts."

6 comments:

McKel said...

Keisha
Your family is so cute! I like the quote about fudge, and your the only nut in our fudge. I am so funny! Thanks for posting those pictures. Love your sis McKel

The Robison's said...

Oh this post was way cute it made me cry! I love all your quotes, they went so cute will all the picture! We love you lots Keisha!
Thanks for posting that, that was so sweet! Love you lots sister!
Love Mandee

Hollie said...

Keisha!! Your family is so cute! Your single picture is soo pretty! Love the pictures! Love you! --Love, me

Michael & Nikki said...

Keish, You have the cutest family I've ever seen! I love the post, and the quotes your put with each picture!! Your SO beautiful!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

KEISHA! Hi! I'll just say what everyone else is saying b/c I was going to say it anyway: You are so gorgeous and your fam is adorable! ;) How are you doing?

matesen said...

Hey Keisha! I love your family pics! Mandee told me you got them done so I am happy you posted them so I could see them. I hung out with Mandee yesterday and she said you are doing really well! I miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!