Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Elder Jordan Gary Jones


Jordan left for Hawaii yesterday morning...He got to call before he left! Our family was SO excited to talk. My mom had the phone in her hands when the phone started to ring she was so excited she just kept saying It's him! It says pay phone! After three rings we all were freaking out saying answer it! She finally did:) It was SO good to hear his voice and to know that he is loving every minute of his mission already. I'm so proud of the choice he has made to serve the lord. He already has changed so much in three weeks...I can't wait for him to get to Hawaii and touch the peoples hearts like he has touched mine. Its going to be a rough LONG two years for my family and I but for him its going to fly by fast. I wouldn't want him any other place! I can't wait to talk to him on Christmas! We love you Jordan:)

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

your right- it will be a hard 2 years, but it will be the best for him, just as you said!!

Looks like you had a fantastic Halloween- love the hair!!

That little baby is so cute!! I'm glad you had the opportunity to go to the blessing then receive your patriarchal blessing that same day- definitely sounds like one of the best days!!

Michael & Nikki said...

Hang in there Keish.. he will be an amazing missionary.. it will be so awesome to hear his stories... it will give you something to look forward to!! :o)