Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The girls I've been friends with since I was born(but for real though) got together to have a little baby shower and dinner for Mal! It was SO fun to talk about what is new in our life's. We all are so scattered out now we don't get to see each other hardly ever! It's sad! But fun to see each other when we do!Starting on the top left... Keena is married and lives in Tennessee, Chelsea is engaged and lives in Nephi, Taya has a cute boy friend:) and lives in Cedar, Jess is married and lives in Draper, Mal is married has twin girls cutest twins ever, has one boy on the way and lives in Ephraim, I'm dating a cute boy:) and live in St. George, Julee has a couple boy friends the boys don't know yet:) and she lives in Orem.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."



Mal and Me:)
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."


This is where it started I drive to Cedar to ride up to Provo with Tay well here is the thing her car heater nob thing is broken!!! It was FREEZING the inside of my mouth was cold! ha ha longest ride to Provo ever! but we made it fun! Love you Tay!

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

It's always fun to get together will old friends!! and I LOVE Your quotes about friends!

Kam and Jodie said...

I am so sad I had to miss that :(