Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged!


I am-Excited to go home Thursday night with Paul
I have- So much to be Thankful for
I wish-My family would move to St. George!
I miss-My grandpa Dave
I fear- The dark and Being home alone at night
I feel- Loved
I hear-People talking and blow dryers
I smell- Mulberry Apple burning in my candle warmer at work
I crave- Cafe Rio
I search- For fun things to do
I wonder- What I should get my sister for her Birthday tomorrow! Big 25!:)
I regret- Not eating Breakfast I'm starving!
I love- Deals,Shoes, Food,My niece and nephews, The sand dunes on Easter, Fishing, The Lake, Racing Go Carts, Dancing, Edamame w/salt, Dressing up, Mowing the lawn, New Jeans, Taking pictures:) and much much more
I care- About everyone
I always- Worry
I am not- Perfect
I believe- That Hokey Pokey is what its all about:) :) :)
I dance- All the time! like a Spaz its more fun that way
I sing- All the time...I'm sorry
I don't like- Being Cold
I fight for- What I believe in
I write- My brother letters
I lose- My cell phone, my keys, and my debit card often...not good
I win-My sisters in everything:)
I never- Want to hurt anyone
I listen- To Music a lot
I can- Try every day to be better
I am scared- Of losing someone close to me
I need- FOOD- Cafe Rio here I come
I am happy- That I get to go to the Temple this week!
I tag Everyone!

1 comment:

The Robison's said...

Oh that was cute Keish ,but just one thing, you forgot to put i don't beat me sister in anything. lol i love you! you cute and you and paul are so cute! i love it! I am hope you got your cafe rio it sound like you needed it. lol Love you!