Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Better late than never!

Life has been so busy planning our wedding and working two jobs! But.... I'm loving it:) I have lots of pictures I want to post. Wedding plans are going...lots to do! I'm not from St. George so I don't know where to go for all the fun stuff for the wedding reception down here. I did get my dress Friday!!! I LOVE it and I can't wait to wear it! How lucky am I??? I went to down east with my friend on Thursday not really looking for anything cause I'm trying to save money for married life:) and I came across the PERFECT brides maids dresses!!! I was so happy I called everyone to tell them I had a MIRACLE happen! haha We're getting our engagement pictures taken this Saturday by Melissa Check out her website its so cute its momentsmatter.com! I'm really excited but I'm stressing about what to wear! Ah! If you have any ideas let me know!My parents came down this weekend to help with wedding stuff and to meet Paul's mom Judy and step dad Steve. They are VERY nice people so it went very good:) Paul started school on the 5Th! He's loving it:) ha ha and really loving the homework! I can't explain how lucky I am to have him in my life. He treats me like a queen even when Aunt Flow comes to visit and makes me real moody ha ha HE'S A KEEPER!!! I was looking at Julee's blog and she gave me a good idea to kinda review what happened in my life in 2008 *Lived in Orem met a lot of good friends there *Went to the dedication of the Rexburg Idaho Temple *Took an Amazing Institute class at UVSC *Went to the Brad Paisley,Rodney Atkins and Chuck Wicks Concert in Salt Lake *Worked at 2 salons in Orem *Went to the Sand Dunes for Easter *Went on a Cruise *Moved back to Sunny St. George *Went to the lake lots *Went to a friends Cabin in Pine Valley a few times *Went to Trapt Concert in Vegas *Went to a few BYU football games *Took a Institute class here in St. George *Started at a booth rent Salon(Kiss and Makeup) *My dad and me found a house to buy in St. George *My little brother left on his Mission to Hawaii *Received my Patriarchal Blessing *Met the Man of my dreams:) *Had one of the best Halloween's in a long time *Went to Motocross in Vegas *Went to Temple Square with my family *Watched Paul play flag football and basketball lots *Participated in Black Friday *Got a second Job at Fabulous Freddy's as a gas pumper *GOT ENGAGED *Talked to my brother on the phone Christmas day *Had a wonderful Christmas season:) *Had minor surgery on my neck new years eve

1 comment:

The Riding's said...

Hey Keisha,
I saw your blog from Nat's. I just wanted to say congrats and getting engaged that is so exciting for you! You look so beautuful and happy in all your pictures!
Courtney Riding (Bright)