Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Forgotten Corals







Last night Paul took me on such a fun date... Dinner and Micheal McLean- The Forgotten Corals. Paul's been before a few times and loved it and wanted to take me. I loved every minute of it! I can't explain how good it was. Promise it was that good! The spirit was so strong. If you have never been I would suggest you go next year. I think the show is all sold out now for this year... Next year go!!! Thank you Paul for such a fun date. I love you... Thanks for treating me so good:) Life is so busy around Christmas I haven't been able to post about anything...after Christmas I'll catch up:) Paul and me are going up north tomorrow morning for Christmas not excited for the snowy drive but SO excited to see my family and meet Paul's dad. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!! p.s. Its snowing in St. George!!!

3 comments:

KK and Company said...

Awesome! You sound so happy... and I'm so happy for you!

Michael & Nikki said...

I heard that forgotten carols is amazing!!! I want to go next year for sure!!! And you thought you could escape from the snow living in st. george huh!! no such luck!! haha I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!! Tell your family the same, and I LOVE ya, and can't wait to see YOU!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

I about went about 4 years ago- then i decided to hang out with jason instead of go with a different guy! haha! Maybe jason and i should go next year! :) Hope you had a great Merry Christmas!!