Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So there's this boy....












A lot of people have been asking about who I've been dating. So here is a little about him. His name is Paul:) He's from St. George. Every where we go he knows someone:) He's working right now and will start school in January. He's excited. He's very clean and organized. He loves Basketball and any other sport, dancing. Anything outdoors, his family, Hawaii, his calling, institute,bowling, playing games,and going hot tubing:) those are just a few things he enjoys. He went to Honolulu Hawaii on his mission(the very same mission my brother Jordan was called to). We met at a fireside. Our first date was Oct. 28Th he took me line dancing! I have to admit It was my first time... I didn't do so good at all and he was really good!!!kinda embarrassing!!!haha We have a lot of fun together. With him there really is never a dull moment...if you know him you would agree. He treats me very good and is always here for me. He believes in me and helps me to be a better person. That's just a little about him. Just gotta love him:)











4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

awww... I love paul because you love paul!!! You two are the cutest EVER!! Seriously! and you look beyond happy Keish.... I think hes the one :o) LOVE YOU!

Shane and Kendra said...

I am so happy you found someone who treats you so good and can see what a "CATCH" he has found! You are such a sweet & pretty girl...you only deserve the best! I am so glad to hear that you set Kolby up! He told me she was cute and that he had a lot of fun. He needs to find a cute girl and settle down. I am excited to meet her. I'll let you know what I think:)

KK and Company said...

Do I hear wedding bells ringing in the future? ha ha... just teasin' ya! You two sure make a good lookin' couple. You are so stinkin' pretty it kills me. And I'm so glad he treats you so well. You deserve it! Have fun while everything is all new. It's so much fun to get the giddy feeling in your tummy all the time. I love ya!

Marcie said...

I'm so happy for you as well, he seems like a great guy! He is adorable! Let me know what you've been up to!