Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Black Friday Madness!!

Kristi didn't sleep!!! Thanks for letting us crash at your house every year!!! I love ya so much!
Alyse, Me, Mckel, Mandee, and Tay Sleeping on the living room floor. Kristi had enough beds for all of us to sleep in but we all wanted to sleep in the same room. Crazy girls:)
Trent is out...he might kill me for putting this picture on here!!!! haha
Grandma Shirley sleeping on the couch! I love my grandma...not a lot of grandma's would have a sleep over on the couch and get up at 4 to go shopping! I love you Grandma!!! Mom Sleeping on the other Couch:)

I finally got time to down load pictures of the night before Black Friday! Every year the girls go stay at my Aunt Kristi's the night before. It was a lot of fun. We need to get together more often! We looked at ads until about twelve by that time Grandma Shirley, my Mom and Trent were ready for bed. So the rest of us girls stayed up and talked.... and laughed about everything:) I don't think Kristi and Mckel even went to sleep. I did ha ha I need my sleep or its bad news.We ended up getting to Kohl's at 4 and our day ended around six at night! haha we're crazy but its fun that way!!!

1 comment:

Michael & Nikki said...

I Love black friday!! But I never go because I have no one to go with... everyone is party poopers! So INVITE me next year! haha..