Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas has come and gone already!!! and I'M ENGAGED

Where should I start! I'm so behind!!! Paul and I made it up north on the 19Th! The roads were very good...Thank Heavens! I stayed at my parents house in Nephi and Paul stayed at his dad's house in Provo that night. The next day was the Lunt/Bench Christmas party. We had lots of fun sledding. Paul's first mission companion got married that day so he didn't get to come sledding but he made it back for Santa! HERE IS THE BEST PART ABOUT MY CHRISTMAS...THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE DECEMBER 23RD PAUL ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM! Paul and I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple to do baptisms It was so awesome. The temple was so pretty. After we had this nice lady take our picture in front of the temple...after the picture we hugged and it was a extra long hug Paul asked if he could ask a question and I kinda laughed cause we're always asking each other questions. He said this is a serious question you have to promise you'll be honest...I said Yes you can ask me anything... still not seeing it coming! He got down on TWO knees(he says that means more ha ha) and asked if I would marry him!!!! The big day is March 13Th in the St. George Temple! I need addresses!!! I'm so excited! Okay back to the rest of my Christmas fun! The Jones Christmas party was at my parents house this year. Lots of fun! Josie and Kyle got me some HUGE hot lace panties ha ha my face was bright red when I open the box! ha ha Christmas day was great. My brother called around eleven he sounds so great and he is loving his mission!!! I miss him so much! One Christmas down One more to go!!! After talking with Jordan I went to Paul's dads to have dinner. We finally made it back to St. George Yesterday! Its always great to be home!!!! I hope everyone had a extra fun Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

KK and Company said...

Congrats! I'm hoping you're going to post some pics soon of your ring!!! Congrats again!

Michael & Nikki said...

ok... So I LOVE your engagement story, How perfect is that! GOOD JOB PAUL!!! .. I got cold chills, and got teary eyed!! I'm beyond happy for you and Paul. I dont know him very well, but I knew he was the one for you! CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!! I'd love to talk to ya, so please call when you get a minute!!! and POST lots of pictures!! LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!! BFF

Brandt Lovell said...

I think his story gave me a "better idea of how it went down" and it sounds like he did a awesome job!

Good Luck!!

nyn said...

Congrats again. So excited that you will be my SIL!! Love all the pictures and stories on your blog!!