Monday, December 29, 2008

Family,Fun, and Christmas!

Avia and Me Racing down the hill:)


Look How much Snow there was in Nephi...The day we left:) The sun was bright


Us and our sweet Christmas Pajama Pants:)

Paul and his new gun from me:)

Paul got me a very nice T.V. for Christmas! What a smart boy...cause it will be his to in a couple months:)


My cute cousin Alyse! She took my grandma's dog down I wish I had a picture of it... It was pretty funny!



Little Dezie is such a cute little Christmas Present!




















My Cousin Jos, Dez and Me hanging out at the Christmas Eve Party!






















The Jones girls!

























Mckel and Madix racing down the hill!





















So someone(I'm not saying any names) got the crazy idea to send Madix and Jayden down the hill on a sled by themselves! It didn't end very good they tipped over Jayden ended up on top of Madix...As you can see Madix has the confused look on his face probably thinking why was my faced smashed into the snow(but didn't cry) and Jayden was so upset poor little guys!!







































Avia, Mckel, and Me Playing in the snow.





2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael & Nikki said...

Yay for sledding!! I LOVE it!! your picture are so cute!! Poor Madix and Jayden!! They looked so scared! haha... Looks like you guys had such a good Christmas with the Fam!! I cant wait to see this beautiful RING!! And I wanted to tell you, that if you need ANY help with your wedding I would be honored to help!! I know you have amazing sisters and a mom.. but please keep me in mind!! LA LA LOVE YOU!!!!