Sunday, December 28, 2008

I think Paul tells the story better!!!

Paul and Me are hanging out at his moms house and I decided he tells the story better:) So I'm waking him up from his sunday nap to have him type up his side!
So the story begins... Keisha texted me on Monday the 22nd that she wants to hang out all day in provo. I asked if one thing we could do is baptisms for the dead at the mount timpanogas temple since that is one of the places we were talking about getting sealed. After receiving her text i made it a point that i wanted to officially propose so i 1. got the ring 2. asked her dad that night and ended up staying over at her parents house. On tuesday morning of the 23rd she came and woke me up, which is always way adorable! while sitting on the bed she asked " babe, what else are we going to do today besides baptisms for the dead". So i thought i would be sneaky and throw her for a loop. I said " we should go look at rings because i dont want to get one without you cuz i want you to have exactly what you want". Of course she quickly agreed.... point for me :) In actual reality i got a proposal ring the day before :) A crazy thought came to mind as we got to provo and i had to go to my room to change into my clothes for the temple... the thought was "sometimes she likes to humor herself and poke me in the side.. or what if she hugs me and feels the ring in my suit coat pocket??" so i started to freak myself out. I brought my little bag to put the christmas wrapped ring in and felt completely secure while we were driving from provo to american fork... then the BIG question.. " Paul, do you have your camera cuz we need to take a picture at the temple??" UH OH!! it was no where in any of my pockets and now i had to check my bag... and yep.. right where the wrapped ring was hidding is where the camera was... thank goodness im a sligh dogg and was able to manage getting the camera out without her noticing. When we pulled into the parking lot i snuck the ring into my pocket and was then beyond nervousness... As we walked towards the temple she put her arm around me and almost touched the wrapped box.... YIKES!!! After doing baptisms for the dead Keisha had to do her hair... THAT WAS A LOOOOONGG 25 minutes!!! When she came out i said " lets go take a picture out front" and since she LOVES pictures she agreed. After taking a picture i gave her a hug and she wanted to pull away quickly and one excuse was her bag was on the ground getting wet. Well i didnt let her go and told her " Keisha, i have a really sincere and heartfelt question to ask you" and to make sure she was ready i said " promise to give me only the honest truth?" and she agreed. I then got down on TWO knees, yep im proud of myself, two is always better than one and said not only will you marry me but "Will you marry me FOR ETERNITY!?!?!?!?" :) :) :) and thats my happy descriptive story!
Thanks Paul for your story. It was a total suprise. I loved it:) I love you! p.s. His computer is taking seven years to upload pictures so I'll post some pictures when I get to the salon tomorrow night!

This was Right before he asked me the BIG question!

This is Right after he asked me to marry him for Eternity! I'm the happiest girl alive!!!

9 comments:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Keisha Congrats on the engagement. I am so excited for you. You seem so happy! You will have to send me an invitation. I loved the way he proposed so cute!

Jason and Joanna said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Congratulations Keisha! You two look so happy together!! I love weddings!!

Alecia and Sam said...

Congratulations Keisha That is awesome!! March is coming up fast.. so exciting!!

Lyns said...

Congratulations! That's so fun! Cute couple. Just thought I'd let you know that my husband served in Hawaii too. GREAT guys come out of that mission! :)

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

YAY Keisha! Congrats!

Hollie said...

Kelsha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane and Kendra said...

Congratulations! You look really happy together! How exciting!
PS. Just have to tell you that I thought that your roomie was so cute...hopefully something will work out for her and Kolby;)

Kam and Jodie said...

Keisha! I am so excited to hear about your engagement! Congrats! You too look so happy together! Please let me know if you need any help with your wedding planning!