Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meet Nixon!

Around 2 months ago my old Friend Val(my very first roommate) put on facebook that she was looking for someone to watch Nixon while she goes to school. I talked to Paul about it and I decided I would offer to take him for her. Lucky for us she said I could! Nixon is one cute dude! We LOVE having him here. He is 3 months older than Connly and they play so good together. Some days I think it would be so fun to have twins and then some moments during the day I realize it would be a little tough at times. I would still love twins. I have him Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. He is the perfect kid to watch. He takes his names around the same times as Connly and he is a super good eater!! Only thing is I lose his Binky almost every day and I go into a panic.I'm working on noticing where he puts it(or where Connly puts it he LOVES to take it out of his mouth..drives me crazy lol) then putting it somewhere that we know where it is so that right before nap time I don't go into panic mode!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keish,
I love this blanky! It looks like it's been holding up quite well. I went just a tad bit sentimental... Like I said it's been a rough day and this made me happy when you said I needed to look at it:)

Love you... I miss those memories