Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He's a Busy Boy!!

I need to update on what Connly's up to these days.
-He is on the RUN everywhere he goes especially outside I put him down and he goes
-He jabbers all day long. He says momma, dada, wow, and ball.
-He is a really happy boy but definitely has his moments and has learned how to throw himself on the ground when he is mad. Great.
- He still loves the bath.
-He has become a picky eater??? Where did my little boy that eats everything and anything go?
- His favorite right now is Bananas and Mac and cheese. He could eat all day if I let him.
-He is the KING of mess making. He can make this house a disaster in .2 seconds.
- When he is done eating he throws his food on the floor. Not good. We're working on that.
-He loves playing with other kids.
-He wont watch T.v.
- He hits his head on something about 20 times a day. Its happening less and less every day so thats good.
- He dances EVERY TIME he hears music. Never fails.
- In the car he bobs his head to every song. Paul is very proud that he taught him how to head bang ;)lol!
- He is full of Hugs and Kisses. He'll wrap his arms around my neck and hug me and then pull back and give me a open mouth kiss lol yummy.
Our little monkey is FULL of energy and doesn't stop for one minute. Only to eat. He wears me out most days and some days I'm ready for bedtime to come early but I miss him once he's asleep and just want to go wake him back up. Its the craziest thing. He's growing up too fast and is more of toddler now:( He has the cutest laugh and Bucky smile that makes my heart melt.We love this stage and how crazy he is we wouldn't want him any other way.








Paul loves to put stuff in Connly's back pockets...It drives Connly nuts lol Poor little man.

1 comment:

Stefanie D. said...

Oh my goodness! He looks like such a big boy in the first picture! SO cute!