Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Basketball

Paul LOVES Basketball. That's always been his sport. I love to watch him play. He's good:) Is that bragging too much?

For the last about 5 months he's been playing Monday and Thursday nights. Connly and me tried to make it to most of his games that weren't after Connly's bed time. I can't say I got to see much of the game...I chased our Monkey around and tried to keep him off the floor and out of the bathroom toilets. I do know it meant a lot to Paul that we were there. He plays in two different leagues. Nephi City League:) and Pinnacle. His last game is tonight for the Championship. Connly and me wont make it tonight so Go JONES N Company!:)


(Paul and Jaren are the "Company" the rest of them are Jones')

3 comments:

Worwood Family said...

He is so very cute! Our two together would cause quite a lot of havick! They seem to be a lot alike! He is a cutie Keisha!

Hollie said...

You can brag all you want about your honey! That's fun you got to watch so many games. :)

Logan and Danielle said...

Logan was in two football leagues this last year too :)ha Gotta love that they LOVE their sports!haha