Friday, March 4, 2011

One year shots:(

Connly got his one year shots Wednesday. I always get so nervous for him to get shots. I know it only hurts for one second and once I pick him up he's fine. I just hate to see him in pain at all. Mommy hates shots!! He was a brave boy and like all the other times only cried for about ten seconds. The one year shots must hurt a little more cause when I put him in the car seat he started to cry:( Poor little legs. We also found out he has his first ear infection:( so he's got to take this yummy pink amoxicillin for 10 days!
Connly is 24 pounds and 32 inches long:)
That night we went to the Byu game(thanks to Stephens brother he gave us free tickets!) I had a fun time even tho they lost! Paul wanted to hurt someone or throw up;) Just kidding but he wasn't very happy. I kept having to remind him that its JUST A GAME lol:) The byu student section is awesome they get so into the game! I should of been over there with them!!;)














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you are just a bloggin fool. I'm so glad you update yours often. I love to get on and see a new post! YOur baby boy is so cute. I love his chunky legs. When I worked at the clinic in nephi we had moms that were so bad, they'd cry or have to leave the room:(

hope ya have a good weekend

Malaree said...

Oh darn! One year old shots are the worst for sure! They give some shot that hurts big time :( Just think at his 18 month check up you don't have to get shots if he is all caught up!

Michael & Nikki said...

Aw, poor Connly, I hate shots too!! I had to tell you that Kam finally hit 24 pounds this week.... shes 2 1/2. haha.

Lisa Nielsen said...

I can't believe how big he is! I think Cache is about 26 pounds:) I love it. He is a little trooper. I loved your post about your neice and nephews. I feel the same about mine. I wish we were closer so that Cache could play with them more. It really makes me sad...maybe someday right? We wish we lived closer to you guys too! Can't wait to see you!