Thursday, March 3, 2011

My favorite kids in the WHOLE world!!!

Mike got surgery Friday we were lucky enough to have the kids stay with us!! I got thinking after we found out that were going to have Mckel's kids why not tell Mandee and Jaren to go on a hot day and we'll take their kids to! We had a BLAST!! Not kidding these are the best kids in the world. Mckel dropped her kids off Friday morning so Connly, Madix, Av and Me hung out at the house until Paul got off and then we headed out to have some dinner! We ate at Los Hermanos in Provo just down the road from our house. We got home just in time for Jayden and Daxton to join the fun! They played their little hearts out the whole night...Avia fell asleep in mid action...Funniest thing ever! Daxton was out shortly after her. Jayden and Madix were not about to fall asleep lol but they were so tired from playing so hard!


Connly holding a chip up to his ear like he's talkin on the phone. Everything is his phone these days!

Jayden wanted to be in his pj's like the other kids so I tried to find the biggest pajama pants Connly has 24 months were a LITTLE too tight and not quite long enough but you know he didn't mind one bit! lol
I've been asked by a ton of people almost every week(mostly people at church) why we moved up here and my answer is ...THESE KIDS. I couldn't live hours from them. I want my kids to have what I had. I grew up with my cousins. We were pretty much brother and sister. I want to be apart of Avia, Jayden, Madix, and Daxton's lives. A BIG part. I want them to call me anytime, come visit me when they want to have fun;), have sleepovers all the time, go swimming every day during the summers(cant wait for summer),spend a whole week with me during the summer like we did at Aunt Kristi's house growing up(or come stay with me anytime!). I hope these kids will always know I'm here for them and that I love them to the moon and back!!!
Please say a little prayer in your heart that Mike will get into Law school in UTAH or I might have a Huge break down!!!;)









2 comments:

Hollie said...

LOVE all the new posts. I love that you had all the kids. How fun! Cousins are so great. I think it's so fun that you all get to hang out and be close. Love love love the picture of Connly holding the chip to his ear. I miss him. He's seriously so cute!

Hollie said...

p.s. are those new couches?? They look Fabulous!