Thursday, February 17, 2011

Avia turned SIX!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL I KNOW!!!!
Seriously I love this girl like she is my own! We'll be best friends forever. She is one smart cookie! She really does blow me away with things she knows and says. I hope she will always know how much I love her and how much fun I have with her!










We got Av a FISH(again)I gave her one when she turned 2 I think it was and things didn't "work out" so we decided to give her one more try with a fish:) LOL I'm not sure If I can say what happened to Howard(her new fish) this time but I'll have to ask. I'll say one thing Grandpa Gary was just "feeding it out of the kindness of his heart"! Shooooot.












What a fun Princess Party! She had a blow up Castle and the kids had a blast jumping around like monkeys. Connly even got in on the fun. It was so funny to watch him try so hard to stay up. Avia is Connly's 2ND mom and loves to take care of him. I love that she watches over him. She's pretty protective! Av I love you thanks or being your cute little self!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love avia's outfit. Way to go mckell. I don't think she's ever put her in something ugly. YOu look so cute. Such a cute freakin family. Love you